Canon U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate release of the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 Series. It is designed for low- to mid-volume office environments requiring high quality color printing in an efficient design, these models complete the transition of Canon’s A3 systems to the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, providing you and your customers consistency in usability, performance, serviceability, and integrated solutions.
The series consists of the following models:
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i: Up to 30 ppm (BW/Color, Letter)
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i: Up to 25 ppm (BW/Color, Letter)
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 series will replace the existing imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 Series.
Key Features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 Series:
- Built on the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, which features a number of enhancements focused on Workflow Efficiency, Device & Fleet Management Efficiency, Security, Cost Management, Sustainability, and Reliability.
- Added value with Standard Features: PCL, PS, Remote Operator’s Software Kit, Universal Login Manager (ULM), Wireless LAN Support, HDD Encryption Kit, and Full Advanced Box.
- Intuitive User Interface and User Maintenance.
- Advanced Personalization with My ADVANCE. This feature provides the ability to customize displays, settings, and functions for individual users’ preferences and workflows.
- Productivity Improvements: Increased Scan Speeds with Single Pass Duplexing.
- Expanded Support for Mobile Workflows such as Apple AirPrint®, Mopria®, and Google Cloud PrintTM.
- Expanded Paper Weight Support Through Multi-Purpose Tray.
For additional information on the key enhancements and features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 Series please visit the following page: www.cla.canon.com/Color_imageRUNNER.