Canon U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate release of the new imageFORMULA DR-M260 Office Document Scanner. Deliver high-speed and powerful performance to the office with the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M260 document scanner. Its user-friendly design, high-quality image processing, reliable item handling, and easy-to-use software offer end-to-end options for capturing business information and can help improve workplace productivity.
Optimal for workgroups and departments in any industry; especially in the legal, financial, healthcare, and government sectors, the DR-M260 scanner can assist with efficient records management and help reduce paperwork in paper intensive environments.
- Scan in color, grayscale and black & white, reaching speeds up to 60 ppm / 120 ipm, with single-pass duplex scanning, an 80 -item Automatic Document Feeder, and USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity, for exceptional performance
- Contains a new on-board image processor to quickly capture paper-based documents independent of PC performance
- Less than a foot long and wide, with a front control panel to quickly access up to 99 pre-programmed scan tasks, making for a convenient, usable design
Includes features to automatically adjust resolution, help increase character legibility, and straighten scanned images, as well as the ability to scan mixed batches of documents and photographs, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to help create searchable and editable information, for high quality scanning.
- Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS) Software included helps reduce the time involved in manual document preparation and enhance the quality of scanned images.
- Bundled Canon CaptureOnTouch and Canon CapturePerfect software enable users to share information using cloud applications3 such as Evernote, Google Docs, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Windows ISIS / TWAIN and Mac TWAIN drivers included for easy scanner sharing between Windows and Mac users, and easier integration with third-party capture or content management systems.
- Newly-designed roller system, and the ability to handle multiple document types, such as thin or thick documents, plastic cards, passports, and long or oversized documents, for flexible, reliable feeding
- Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency, and complies with the EU RoHS and WEEE directives, as well as EPEAT Gold certified, for an environmentally conscious choice.
For additional information on the new imageFORMULA DR-M260, visit the Canon, U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group site: www.cla.canon.com.